Vastu plays a major role in the direction of your bedroom. Especially because you are spending 6-10 hours in a day in that space. That makes it really important to do the tad bit to keep your bedroom in a good vastu.
Being the proven science of architecture, Vastu is a Science based on Climatology and has very little to do with religion and spirituality. Its an ancient science that guides the people to construct their, Shops, Industries in a better way that helps in healthy living and create overall prosperity.
Here are some tips for your bedroom according to Vastu:
Your Master/ Main Bedroom
- Should always be in south-west area of your home.
- There should be No religious idols in the bedroom.
- Having earthy colours such as brown for master bedroom, is good. It helps your sleep pattern by encouraging peace and calm environment in your room.
The Children’s Room
- Should Always be in North-East of the Home .
- Colors such as violet or green helps children to focus more on studies.
Some More Basic Tips
- Keep heavy furniture towards the north -west , south- west , west or south corner Keep the centre empty.
- The Bed should be towards south or west wall so that your head is on the south or west and feet are towards north or east while sleeping.
- Always Avoid South-East location for bedroom as it causes family troubles.
For more inquiries mail our vast expert at email@example.com